RE: Docs to conference?
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:58:40 -0600 (MDT)
Scanners with reasonable OCR (Optical Character Reading) are ridicously
cheap these days. Give me your documents in electronic form and I will post
them on the Intentional Commnities Resource Pages so anyone on the planet
can access then via their own computer. There is a whole page of sample docs
already, I would be delighted to add more.

Rob Sandelin
Northwest Intentional Communties Association