re: Docs to conference?
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:41:48 -0600 (MDT)
I probably won't bring any of our documents to the conference, but they
are all available at our website (address below).  There's everything
from how we run our meetings to pets policies to renters policies to
development finances, etc.  There's a lot of work represented in our
Agreements, but I'd love it if they turned out to be helpful to some
other group and made it a little easier for them to find their way down
the cohousing path.  We've certainly stood on the shoulders of those who
have gone before us.  I can't imagine how much harder it must have been
for the Winslows and Nylands of this movement.

So click on our web address below and go to the Agreements section if
you're interested.

- Mac
--
           Mac & Sandy Thomson           Heartwood Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

"Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his
goal."
                         - E. Joseph Cossman