online list of cohousers
From: Jennii Markley (jnmark1sac.uky.edu)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:25:59 -0600 (MDT)
I am going to Grad school soon, and would like to include the possibility
of finding a cohousing group as part of my criterion for which grad
school to pick. I went to the link Mr. Habib sent, and was amazed that it
existed. How useful! Are there similar listings for other areas?
Specifically, the southwest, and midwest?
 Thanks for any info,
Jennii