After Conf Housing Needed 3 Days
From: M Donovan (eventssprintmail.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:30:53 -0600 (MDT)
I am attending the cohousing conference for the first time in Amherst. I
will be flying in and out of Boston however, in order to see Boston for a
few days after the conference, from October 3-6. Unfortunately, lodging in
Boston is much more expensive than I anticipated. I wondered if any Boston
coho souls (whether in cohousing or not) would be willing to loan the use
of their couch for Sun through Tuesday night? I am nonsmoking, moderately
useful ;-) and willing to work or pay for my lodging. I hope to also
sightsee in Boston as this is my first trip to this area. I'm not seeking
luxe accomodations as my only practical alternative is the youth hostels.
And I am at least two decades past that target demographic! Any leads
appreciated. Also advice on what to see, do, eat in Boston. Looking forward
to meeting you all in Amherst.

Michael Donovan
Village in the City Cohousing
725 Kingsland Ave Apt 204