Re: online list of cohousers
From: Raines Cohen (coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:25:46 -0600 (MDT)
Jennii Markley <jnmark1 [at] sac.uky.edu> wrote on 9/23/99 3:28 PM:

>I am going to Grad school soon, and would like to include the possibility
>of finding a cohousing group as part of my criterion for which grad
>school to pick. I went to the link Mr. Habib sent, and was amazed that it
>existed. How useful! Are there similar listings for other areas?
>Specifically, the southwest, and midwest?

It sounds like we need to do a better job of reminding ourselves of our
own resources if people on this list aren't aware of the great master
list of groups at www.cohousing.org.

Raines

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com> <http://www.swansway.com/>
  Member, Old Oakland [CA] Cohousing at Swan's Market
Two members of which will be at the National conference.

  and member, East Bay Cohousing [no site yet] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Where the web team met and is planning its intranet.