Selection process
From: Sue Roenke (oliveoyllocaldata.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:32:34 -0600 (MDT)

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01BF06A9.20EB6280

    The second thread I would like to start is the selection process.  =
We have a selection committe who have been working on an application.  =
We are in perhaps an unusual situation in that we have more households =
than houses planned, mainly because of a possibilty of subsidized =
housing (pretty cool!)  So, what did any of you use as criteria?     =20
    We have been stressing that just because a household invests money, =
doesn't automatically mean they will be included, but there is plans for =
a third neighborhood (ThroNg) and one or two more, so the people who =
don't make this one could look to one of those.  Part of the reason for =
this is that some of the potential members don't have money to invest, =
but because of funding possiblities, would like to live in co-housing, =
and we are looking for diversity.=20
    I don't have the specifics on what our selection committee has come =
up with, but would sure like to hear what any of you can share, both =
here and any resources!  Thanks!
Sue Roenke, wife of Mike, mom to Marie, 2-19- 92, Sarajane, 3-22-95, and =
Rosemary, 1-19-98
oliveoyl [at] localdata.com

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01BF06A9.20EB6280

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The second thread I =
would like=20
to start is the selection process.&nbsp; We have a selection committe =
who have=20
been working on an application.&nbsp; We are in perhaps an unusual =
situation in=20
that we have more households than houses planned, mainly because of a =
possibilty=20
of subsidized housing (pretty cool!)&nbsp; So, what did any of you use =
as=20
criteria?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We have been =
stressing that just=20
because a household invests money, doesn't automatically mean they will =
be=20
included, but there is plans for a third neighborhood (ThroNg) and one =
or two=20
more, so the people who don't make this one could look to one of =
those.&nbsp;=20
Part of the reason for this is that some of the potential members don't =
have=20
money to invest, but because of funding possiblities, would like to live =
in=20
co-housing, and we are looking for diversity. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't have the =
specifics on=20
what our selection committee has come up with, but would sure like to =
hear what=20
any of you can share, both here and any resources!&nbsp; =
Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sue Roenke, wife of Mike, mom to Marie, =
2-19- 92,=20
Sarajane, 3-22-95, and Rosemary, 1-19-98</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:oliveoyl [at] localdata.com">oliveoyl [at]
localdata.com</A></FONT><=
/DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01BF06A9.20EB6280--