RE:
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:21:28 -0600 (MDT)
Its probably much easier to do rentals in the lot development model than in
the capital project model. At Sharingwood we have eight rental families now.
This means 8 of the 16 built homes have small to medium sized apartments in
them, usually in the basement, but a couple are over garages. This allows
renters to be a part of our community and also helps owners cover their
mortgage payments.

Rob Sandelin
Northwest Intentional Communties Association

http://webmail.netscape.com.