RE: Children's involvement
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:30:30 -0600 (MDT)
it would be useful to hold parents meetings, where ideas of how to involve
the kids in community activities can be informally swapped. Some parents are
resistant to such notions while others insist on it. Parenting differences
is one of the primary conflict issues.

Rob Sandelin
Northwest Intentional Communties Association