Re: Security
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:39:00 -0600 (MDT)
Thanks to everyone who has responded to my plight - it's great to get
the feedback.  If there are any more ideas, I'm keen to hear them.  Or
links to websites esp. community security initiatives with good
outcomes.

I'm interested at several levels: immediate personal safety for
family/community; easy and quick safety tips for house/co-op; local
neighbourhood initiatives; and broader social context and how that
informs the local projects.

Warmest regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia

  • Security Unnat, September 26 1999
    • Re: Security Bitner/Stevenson, September 26 1999
    • Re: Security Fred H. Olson, September 26 1999
    • Re: Security Unnat, September 30 1999