flooding
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:16:34 -0600 (MDT)
Denise Meier <dmmj [at] ncal.verio.com>
by the Fred the list manager:  fholson@cohousing org

Note: The computer that the cohousing-L listserver (and my account) run on
has been replaced recently and there have been some startup problems that
had curious effects for me.  Hopefully they are or will be solved soon.
The message below and another to follow were sent 9/29.  Fred

To get off cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

Hey, you North Carolinians online, I'm wondering how you've been faring in
the recent flooding. Can you give us an update?

Denise Meier
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, Sonoma County
Northern California