Re: flooding
From: rheinich (rheinichus.ibm.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:12:49 -0600 (MDT)

The floods are about 50-60  miles to the east of Eno Commons, Solterra, and
Arcadia.  A rough approximation of the affected area would be anything east of
I-95.  The Raleigh's News&Observer, http://www.news-observer.com/, would be a
good source for info.

Robert Heinich
Eno Commons
Durham, NC

"Fred H. Olson" <fholson [at] cohousing.org> on 10/01/99 10:15:40 AM

Please respond to fholson [at] cohousing.org