Email for cohousing
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:47:31 -0600 (MDT)
Our group has communicated with each other alot via email. There have been
some misunderstandings and hurt feelings when the issues got hot and heavy.
I have advocated for a ban on discussing community issues online, because of
the inherent difficulty in interpreting subtle points, humor, and anger. The
other problem is that those without email are left out of the loop.

What have other built communities done about an email policy? I feel the
need to bring this up at a general meeting soon, and would like input.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing