Re:
From: kchung (kchungnomad.tor.lets.net)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:57:58 -0600 (MDT)
Riverdale Cohousing, in Toronto, is just growing now.  So we have only one
community meal a month, having no common house yet.  When our third
retrofit house is occupied in Nov, that will bring our households to 6 -
plus the members waiting to rent/share/buy in our block.  At that time, we
hope to move to 3 community meals a week, rotating among the 3 occupied
houses at first.  Our goal is to have5 or more community meals a week.

I just returned from visiting cohousing in Denmark, and was impressed by
the number of communities there which share 7 meals a week.

By the way, we have a 2-bedroom apt still available in our house Nov 1 (no
pets or smoke, due to our asthma).

Kate Chung