land trust; sources of low interest money
From: Leni Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:22:47 -0600 (MDT)
We are exploring the idea of creating a land trust with the land that was
purchased by our LLC for the future home of the EcoVillage of Loudoun
County, Virginia. Here are our questions:
--What are the benefits and liabilities of this arrangement?
--Do you know of any cohousing or intentional community that has created a
land
trust for the property on which their community is built?
--What advice do you have on how best to develop a land trust with one's
property?
--What sources are there for low-interest money for purchasing the land for
the land trust?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Leni

Leni Nazare
Marketing Director
EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA
--Building community...respecting the Earth
tele:  703-742-6124
tele:  703-742-3316
fax (call first):  703-742-3316
email:  nazare [at] erols.com