payment for common meals
From: Victoria (victoriatrillium-hollow.org)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:39:23 -0600 (MDT)

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01BF13C8.8312D660

We decided that everyone who wants to participate in the common prepared =
meals needs to be on a cook team AND pay $20/month, regardless of how =
many meals they participate in.  (One can ask that a plate be set aside =
in the fridge to get later.)  We decided that to get too detailed about =
who eats how much was time consuming and counter productive, that simply =
to support the meal system is a good thing and supportive of community =
life.

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01BF13C8.8312D660

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We decided that everyone who wants to =
participate=20
in the common prepared meals needs to be on a cook team AND pay =
$20/month,=20
regardless of how many meals they participate in.&nbsp; (One can ask =
that a=20
plate be set aside in the fridge to get later.)&nbsp; We decided that to =
get too=20
detailed about who eats how much was time consuming and counter =
productive, that=20
simply to support the meal system is a good thing and supportive of =
community=20
life.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01BF13C8.8312D660--