Rehelp,: need a place to stay in Seattle
From: JoycePlath (JoycePlathaol.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:28:38 -0600 (MDT)
Two of us from Marsh Commons in Arcata California are heading up to Seattle
for the demonstration to help slow down the WTO at the end of November.
Apparently all available hotels are already booked.  I am hoping that a guest
room or spare sofa is can be had through Cohousing.  I t would be fun just to
share Cohousing stories as well.  In exchange we can offer guest space to
anyone heading down to Northern California.
Thank you for any suggestions,
Joyce Plath