Re: quorum definition
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:51:42 -0600 (MDT)
Lynn,

I suggest that at a meeting where you do have a quorum, you agree to waive
your quorum requirement or adjust it downward but just as a temporary
measure until your participating numbers are up.  If you do this, have the
period for the waiver clearly delineated either in terms of the time
period--date certain after whatever number of months--or by the number of
households you have to have participating before returning to your current
standard (which, by the way, seems pretty low to me at 51%)

Joani