Re: ROMANTICIZING COHOUSING
From: Deb Smyre (dsmyreprimenet.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:41:52 -0600 (MDT)
Allen, your examples remind me of communes in the 60s.  Free love, flower
power, groovy baby.  Swinging - the 60s term for polyamory/serial monogamy
- isn't really romance.  It's an alternative lifestyle that can be
destructive to relationships in the long term, and I wouldn't choose to
live in a cohousing community that supported it.

Deb