Re: ROMANTICIZING COHOUSING
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 22:21:04 -0600 (MDT)

> There is potential here for someone to write a fantastic cohousing
> romance novel, maybe even a screen play that could be made into a movie
> .. hmmmmmmm, what to call it?  If done well, it could be the best
> marketing for cohousing!  Cohousing is all about relationships among
> people after all ....   As a matter of fact, such a book could be written
> online, with different people contributing different chapters.  Another
> list I am on has done this, putting together an online book about
> education in community.  Any romance writers in cohousing?
> Allen

Very interesting, and amusing! I had the novel idea too, but decided it was
much more suited to the soap opera format. I couldn't do it, becuase all my
"material" would hate me if I wrote about them. And, yes, some of the
situations you have described do exist. Sounds like something for Vonda
McIntyre to write.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing