Re: ROMANTICIZING COHOUSING
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:41:43 -0600 (MDT)
Any thread that airs and explores our tolerance of diversity ( or lack
of ) is quite germane to this list.  I'm over the 'bricks and mortar'
bit - learning to live in community is what I struggle with now.

re Lifestyle - I'm not sure how lifestyle choices got reduced down to
one's sexual orientation.  Time to step back a bit folks.

re Sixties idealism - I've said this before, I'm a 'hippie' for whom it
was never just a fad.  Yeh, as a young woman I got badly bruised and
confused from
the superficial interpretation of some 60's mores.  However the deeper
intention still carries me today.  My 'lifestyle' choices are an outcome
of that intention, such as chosing to live in an intentional cohousing
community.  I am proud that I still "walk the walk".

The principles and values by which a person lives and expresses
themselves within ANY relationship is what's important to me.

All ya need is love, da-d-da-d-dah ...

Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia