Elderly Care
From: Dewayne L. Shults (dewavicom.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:22:11 -0600 (MDT)
I was browsing the messages looking for commentary on care of the
elderly or disabled in a cohousing environment and was not able to find
much.  I am a graduate student at Montana State University, Bozeman and
would like to receive more comment on this subject.  I would like to
hear from anyone who is currently caring for a person who needs help
with day to day living activities.  Can you make comparisons with
assisted living facilities?  Has living in a cohousing environment been
beneficial for you as a care receiver?  As a care giver?

Thanks in advance for you comments

Dewayne Shults