Too much cohousing email coming your way these days?
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 07:14:52 -0700 (MST)
Here's how to GET OFF this list.  DO NOT hit  that reply button. (You want
to sneak off quietly, not have everyone know you are leaving, right?).
Address a brand new email  to LISTPROC [at] COHOUSING.ORG (where all good little
commands go), and in the message space put ONLY these two words:
UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L (unh unh, NO name, NO email address. we really mean
just those two words!

problems? contact Fred Olson at fholson [at] cohousing.org

Note: I credit Joani Blank with the text and title of this message,
I post it around the 15th of each month.