More Cohousing In-the-News
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 05:10:52 -0700 (MST)
Takoma Village is a prominent part of an article by Will Zachman in
the Nov/Dec issue of "Urban Land" page 107.  We even got a picture!

The article was written more than a month b/4 publication so some of
the details have now been decided e.g. our framing will be
sustainably harvested wood framing and the MAJORITY of units will be
handicap accessible.

Unfortunately, the article is not available on-line.  It's listed
under publications at the Urban Land Institute website but cannot be
accessed.
Guess you'll have to wait for the movie...

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village
WDC