Re: Time article online
From: Danny Milman (dannycohousingco.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:26:17 -0700 (MST)

> A couple specific comments:
>
>>   So far, cohousing construction hasn't kept up with demand. There are
>>   44 projects built in the U.S. and Canada, with 160 soon to be
>>   completed and 15,000 people on a list of potential residents.
>
> I think the "160" is fiction but I don't really know what it should be.
> Michael do you have numbers from the "Status" indicator on the groups
> list?  Does anyone know what the "15,000" refers to?

The 15,000 is probably the Cohousing Network's database of folks interested
in the concept.

Danny Milman

The CoHousing Company
"Architectural Design and Consulting Services towards the formation of
Cohousing Communities"
danny [at] cohousingco.com
http://www.cohousingco.com
tel. 510-549-9980, fax 510-549-2140