re: design - good news
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:39:04 -0700 (MST)
The good news is that there are many ways of individualising spaces to
make your dreams come true.
I gave Unnat, my partner, a hammock for Christmas.  Yesterday we hung
it, inside, in the space in the living room which we had reserved for a
hammock in our house design.  The hammock is suspended diagonally
between two
adjoining walls, in front of north facing (southern hemisphere sun)
double sliding glass doors. Another dream come true for Unnat.

Happy Year 2000 everybody.

Warmest wishes
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia

Where its the hottest December ever recorded with temperatures in the
mid thirties Celsius all week and set to continue.