Legal lease-type agreements
From: Maggi Rohde (maggiintranet.org)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 11:29:44 -0700 (MST)
Hey, folks.

I'm helping give a presentation on communal living at a science fiction
convention in Michigan in a few weeks.  We have a lawyer helping present
with us, and he's looking for legal, lease-type agreements for living in
community.  I would very much appreciate it if folks who have such
agreements, and who don't mind sharing them, could email them to me
(maggi [at] intranet.org). Attachments are fine.  Other resources are also
great.  I especially would like to get at least one response from a non-US
community, as our panel would like to present from a non-UScentric point
of view.  Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!!

Maggi Rohde