Re: Attachments - just say no!
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:51:12 -0700 (MST)
Basically attachments should never be sent to any  list. Many, many
email systems do  not accept them. Partly because of fears of viruses
and partly because of the technology required.

Attachments should only be used for documents and files between two
parties who have agreed to send and receive, and know the right format
to be used.

Always paste in the info you want to send OR you can just hit "reply"
to the message you want to forward and the message will be
automatically pasted into a new message ready to edit, address, and
send on.

I get about 200 messages a day and I automatically delete all messages
with attachments. In my system, they take too much time.

Sharon.
--
Sharon Villines
MacGuffin Guide to Detective Fiction, http://www.macguffin.net