Re: ANother example of political action, much shorter
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:49:41 -0700 (MST)
I do this w/ old copies of the journal.  (I'll take any old copies of
the journal people want to send me!)  Politicians love getting free
stuff and the professional look of our journal impresses them -- we're
not a fad or a bunch of kooks.  Altho' how they could look at *me* and
think either of these things is beyond me... (tongue very deep in cheek)

Ann Zabaldo