Re: Servants
From: S (scowleylibrary.utah.edu)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:09:09 -0700 (MST)
Well, my remarks seem to have generated passionate tracts defending...
        - the need for a Division of Labor System.
        - "fascinating" womanhood/motherhood.
        - that peevish "civility thing".
        - "Diversity of financial status".

 I do hope I am doing you some good by getting you to think about the fact that
we
have classes in this society, as everywhere else, which are, in fact, reflected
in the
conditioning we have each brought into our cohousing communities.

 What I have always found amazing about the cohousing-l list is that there are
so
many who so instinctively and passionately jump to the defense of the rights of
the
wealthy and privileged.  Those include...
        - the division of labor system
        - "fascinating" womanhood/motherhood
        - that peevish "civility thing"
        - "diversity of financial status"