Re: Servants
From: John Greene, Nancy Lowe (greenelowemindspring.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:46:57 -0700 (MST)
> I do hope I am doing you some good by getting you to think about the fact
>that we
>have classes in this society, as everywhere else, which are, in fact,
>reflected in the
>conditioning we have each brought into our cohousing communities.

        You hope you're doing us some good?!?!?  The arrogance and
self-congratulation of that statement is so breathtaking that I gasp every
time I re-read it.  Normally I'm a strong advocate of that "peevish
'civility thing'", but my god -- who do you think you are?

John Greene
Lake Claire Cohousing
Atlanta

  • Re: Servants S, January 6 2000
    • Re: Servants John Greene, Nancy Lowe, January 6 2000