Re: Excuse me?
From: Hollie Butler (holliemeandering.org)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:46:08 -0700 (MST)
What annoys me is the idea that anyone who gets (rightfully) angry isn't
acting like a "civilized adult". Why is it so hard to believe that people
wouldn't get angry face to face?

March did not insult anyone, in fact she was responding to being insulted. I
really don't see how this was unreasonable. She managed to make her points
without "degenerating" to the level of the post she was replying to.

-hollie

Trillium Hollow Cohousing
Portland, Oregon
hollie [at] meandering.org