Re: Work Fairshare
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 07:06:31 -0700 (MST)
--------------C852679B8412A265B8C13601

Well, now I'm curious. Could someone point me toward the post that described
the system to which Allen refers? I'd like to read more about it. Our
community is certainly struggling with the idea of "fair workshare" and how
to get the work done in a way that is fun and still "efficient." No need to
repeat everything, but I'd like to know where to look for more information.

Thanks,
cheryl in Harmony Village, Colorado

--------------C852679B8412A265B8C13601

begin:vcard
n:Charis-Graves;Cheryl
tel;work:303-982-6701 +37270
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Cluster I Preschools
version:2.1
email;internet:ccharis [at] jeffco.k12.co.us
title:School Psychologist
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Cheryl Charis-Graves
end:vcard