Taking a Break
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:13:06 -0700 (MST)
To Everyone:

I am unsubscribing from this list. I was going to just do that, but no
explanation seems creepy somehow, so here goes:

I have very much enjoyed participating in this list, and hope I have been of
some help to people trying to build cohousing.

For some time now, I have been frustrated with the posts on this list. Some
are strident, others whiney, and many very repetitive. (Aren't there
archives?) To give everyone the benefit of the doubt, it's probably time for
me to take a break. Maybe the list has always been this way, and I'm just
burned out.

PLEASE don't send messages to the list about this. I'm willing to speak to
people about this individually, but I don't want to clutter up the list with
personal talk; I'd hate to have that be my legacy!

All of you have added to my personal life immensely. Many of you have become
personal friends because of this list, and I welcome anyone to write to me
if you feel I can help you with cohousing issues, or if you just want to
chat.

I also feel that I need to spend more time doing other stuff, and I somehow
feel compelled to reply to many of the questions here. It takes lots of time
to do that. (Maybe you all need a break from me, too! ;))

Thanks, everyone, for your commitment, intelligence, and humor. Keep in
touch!

Love, Liz
--
Liz Stevenson