Re: Funding sources for low/moderate income families
From: Jeff Hobson (jhobsonigc.org)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:43:56 -0700 (MST)
Richard - I recommend checking out David Mandel's summary on the Cohousing
Network's website, under resources. If you get other good answers, would
you send a summary to the list? We, and I'm sure several other groups, have
the same interests.

Jeff Hobson
East Bay Cohousing
- where we're about (I hope) to agree on how to go prospecting for a site...

*      Jeff Hobson & Kim Seashore        *      jhobson [at] igc.org     *
*  2139 Prince St  *  Berkeley CA 94705  *  510-845-0481 phone/fax  *