Gardening Questions too!
From: Jose Marquez (marchpowerworldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 00:07:42 -0700 (MST)
Hi!

I'm wondering how folks have handled the community gardens?  We're going to
have about 5-7 garden areas with thoughts toward kid's garden, meditation
garden, flower garden, etc.  I'm thinking mostly right now about food
gardening....have people found good ways to have vegetable gardens that
fairly distribute food to those who've worked in the gardens?  Do some
people use the gardening time toward community time and use the vegies in
common meals for everyone?  What do you do during winter when most stuff
dies back...any good wintering over plants?  Do people prefer personal plots
to a group garden?  Any ideas and thoughts on this would be great!

Thanks,
March
Duwamish Cohousing
West Seattle, Washington