Re: Gardening Questions too!
From: S. Hamer (shamer_excite.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:00:49 -0700 (MST)
The meals and gardening questions made me realize that this list doesn't use
"hits" like some of the other lists I belong to. A hit is when someone posts
a query, then personally gathers the answers and posts them all at once
about a week later. Would that work for this list? It would cut down on the
volume of mail. It would be used for questions like how do you do meals, not
the heavy philosophical discussions like redlining and servants.

Sharon Hamer
Cambridge Cohousing
shamer_ [at] excite.com

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season