Re: SWICC (Southwest Intentional Communities Coalition) (fwd)
From: Steve Habib Rose (habibthegarden.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:04:05 -0700 (MST)
Just wanted to clarify a couple of things.  Sean and Emily were formerly on the
board of NICA (the Northwest Intentional Communities Association) based in the
Seattle, Washington area.  They have moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico.  They are
communitarian activists (and a lot of fun!) who have also been involved in the
Federation of Egalitarian Communities.