Re: Publications about cohousing
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:00:34 -0700 (MST)

--MS_Mac_OE_3030432957_110890_MIME_Part

Some time ago Cohousing Resources published a Marketing and Membership
Manual for cohousing.  It has been available for the cost of printing it.
Just recently, we revised and updated it, and posted it on our website.

If anyone is interested, when you have a chance, have a look at this 20 - 3=
0
pages within the Cohousing Resources website.  The specific address is:

www.cohousingresources.com/Manual/Introduction.htm

This is the current version of what we are now calling the Membership and
Outreach Manual.  I would really appreciate input with regard to both
content and structure.  Soon, I hope this resource will be linked to the TC=
website.

I am concerned about the usability in this web format.  Does anyone have
suggestions for how to make it easily available for people to print and use=
?
I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in commenting.

Thanks,

Chris ScottHanson

Cohousing Resources, LLC
Ecovillage, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting

email:          Chris [at] CohousingResources.com
web site:      http://www.CohousingResources.com

9813 NE Murden Cove Dr.
Bainbridge Island, WA  98110

(206)842-9160
(206)842-9203 FAX
(206)369-7755 Cell=20

Author of:=20

The Cohousing Handbook,
MAKING A PLACE FOR COMMUNITY

=A91996 Hartley & Marks Publishers, Vancouver BC
Check our our website for ordering information - CohousingResources.com.

"A must read for anyone ready to move beyond talk."

--MS_Mac_OE_3030432957_110890_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Publications about cohousing</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Some time ago Cohousing Resources published a Marketing and Membership Manu=
al for cohousing. &nbsp;It has been available for the cost of printing it. &=
nbsp;Just recently, we revised and updated it, and posted it on our website.=
<BR>
<BR>
If anyone is interested, when you have a chance, have a look at this 20 - 3=
0 pages within the Cohousing Resources website. &nbsp;The specific address i=
s:<BR>
<BR>
www.cohousingresources.com/Manual/Introduction.htm<BR>
<BR>
This is the current version of what we are now calling the <U>Membership an=
d Outreach Manua</U>l. &nbsp;I would really appreciate input with regard to =
both content and structure. &nbsp;Soon, I hope this resource will be linked =
to the TCN website.<BR>
<BR>
I am concerned about the usability in this web format. &nbsp;Does anyone ha=
ve suggestions for how to make it easily available for people to print and u=
se? &nbsp;I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in commenting.<BR=

<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Graphite Light"><I>Chris ScottHanson<BR>
</I></FONT></FONT><BR>
<H2>Cohousing Resources, LLC<BR>
</H2>Ecovillage, Cohousing &amp; Sustainable Communities<BR>
Development and Consulting<BR>
<BR>
email: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<B>Chris@Cohou=
singResources.com<BR>
</B>web site: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<B>http://www.CohousingResource=
s.com<BR>
</B><BR>
9813 NE Murden Cove Dr.<BR>
Bainbridge Island, WA &nbsp;98110<BR>
<BR>
(206)842-9160<BR>
(206)842-9203 FAX<BR>
(206)369-7755 Cell <BR>
<BR>
Author of: <BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><I>The Cohousing Handbook</I></FONT><I>, <BR>
MAKING A PLACE FOR COMMUNITY<BR>
</I><BR>
=A91996 Hartley &amp; Marks Publishers, Vancouver BC<BR>
Check our our website for ordering information - CohousingResources.com.<BR=

<BR>
&quot;A must read for anyone ready to move beyond talk.&quot;<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3030432957_110890_MIME_Part--