RE: Mailing lists vs private conversations
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:15:57 -0700 (MST)
Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know that I did receive quite a few responses, and
almost no one had the same concerns that I did for privacy.  (Which feels
weird because i don't think of myself as a terribly private person, but
publishing my email correspondence on the web seems to be a hot button for
me.)

People made good points about the archives serving as a valuable resource to
the public and that less people would see them if they were for subscribers
only.

Thanks for humouring me,

        - catya