Re: Question about Meals...
From: PattyMara (PattyMaraaol.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:20:31 -0700 (MST)
Thanks, Kay,
Your thoughtful response was enjoyable to read.  At Tierra Nueva (home of
Through the Looking Glass) our dining experiences seem to parallel yours.
Eerie almost.  I've forwarded your post to our co-Kitchen Manager who just
requested that a dining committee be formed (we had our first meeting last
night) because the job was too much for just 2 people.

One request:  please identify where you are from at the top of the post so I
can visualize as I read, and not have to wait to the signature.  Thanks,

Keep writing to the list.  Responses like yours are the gems.

warmly,
Patty Mara Gourley