Re: "hits" (was gardening tips too)
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:36:11 -0700 (MST)
> A hit is when someone posts
> a query, then personally gathers the answers and posts them all at
once
> about a week later. Would that work for this list? It would cut down
on the
> volume of mail. It would be used for questions like how do you do
meals, not
> the heavy philosophical discussions like redlining and servants.

This sounds good to me especially as some of us have been through these
questions many times -  I'm not complaining, I still find and enjoy the
info.  However at this stage, I really appreciate the collated lists, eg
someone did one on sci-fi book that relate to coho ideals.  I'm not sure
if it needs to replace the discussion on the list which can stimulate
ideas but I could pass up those subject areas knowing that I'll catch up
on the results later.

Regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community