Re: Common House costs
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:39:26 -0700 (MST)
Gordon Lambert solterran [at] aol.com
by the Fred the list manager:  fholson@cohousing org

To get off cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

Our cohousing community, Solterra, is located in Durham, NC.  We will have 40
lots on 20 acres, and are about 50% occupied or under construction at this
time.  We are now making a concerted effort to arrive at a design and budget
for our Common House.

We need your help with respect to our Common House, and would greatly
appreciate comments and answers to the following questions:

1. How many sq.ft. does your Common House have?
2. What did (or will) it cost?
3. How many families are in your community?
4. Would you be willing to share your Common House design with us?

We are currently meeting virtually around the clock to zero in on our Common
House design, and would greatly appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

Gordon Lambert