EarthFair 2000 exhibit ideas needed
From: LOliveau (LOliveauaol.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:42:39 -0700 (MST)
The DC/MD/VA chapter of The Cohousing Network (seven cohousing communities)
is submitting an application to have a booth at the huge Earthday fair coming
up in Washington DC this April 22nd. In order to get selected, we need to
propose an exhibit that includes "hands-on activities, demonstrations, and/or
interactive exhibits." We're desperate for good ideas! Some of you have
undoubtedly done cohousing exhibits at various fairs, so we're hopeful that
you will have some brilliant suggestions to help us get chosen and make a
good showing for cohousing.
Thanks in advance,
Lauranne Oliveau (Proximity Cohousing)
and Leni Nazare (EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA)
for DC/MD/VA Chapter of TCN