Re: Cutting boards and vegetarians
From: Kay Argyle (argylemines.utah.edu)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:04:05 -0700 (MST)
The restaurant supply store where we bought our pans had large plastic
cutting boards in different colors.  We bought a green one for vegetables,
a red one for meats, and a smaller white one for onions and garlic -- but I
don't know if our cooks are actually adhering to that or just grabbing the
board that is closest.

Unfortunately the boards are too large to fit in our dishwasher (since we
bought them during construction, we couldn't check), which is the
recommended method for cleaning plastic cutting boards.

Kay
Wasatch Commons