Re: Cutting boards and vegetarians
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (stuartsilicondefense.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:58:07 -0700 (MST)

Chris ScottHanson wrote:

> I support the idea of requiring a Food Handler's Card.
>
> Having lived in three cohousing communities and eaten at many more, I am
> skeptical of the cleanliness of the food preparation process.
>
> Chris ScottHanson

Does anyone have horror stories of things that have happened at
cohousing communities due to lack of food sanitation?  Or is this mainly
a theoretical/regulatory-compliance worry?

What is the risk of getting food poisoning from careless food
preparation at home?  How does it compare to being struck by lightning?

Stuart.

--
Stuart Staniford-Chen --- President --- Silicon Defense
                   stuart [at] silicondefense.com