New Community in Vermont
From: Sheila Braun (akaEmmatogether.net)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:17:42 -0700 (MST)

------=_NextPart_000_03EA_01BF61F7.BAF99B40

Hi everybody.

Just thought I'd let the list know there's a new group forming in =
Vermont. We are Chittenden County Cohousing of Vermont, currently =
looking for land in Chittenden County. If you know anyone who is =
interested in cohousing in our area, please pass on my email address to =
them. Oh, and I'd appreciate any tips on the beginning stages of this =
kind of project. Thanks.

Sheila Braun

------=_NextPart_000_03EA_01BF61F7.BAF99B40

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi everybody.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just thought I'd let the list know there's a new group forming in =
Vermont.=20
We are Chittenden County Cohousing of Vermont, currently looking for =
land in=20
Chittenden County. If you know anyone who is interested in cohousing in =
our=20
area, please pass on my email address to them. Oh, and I'd appreciate =
any tips=20
on the beginning stages of this kind of project. Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sheila Braun</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_03EA_01BF61F7.BAF99B40--