Re: Was Looking Glass...now, Respects and Responsibilities
From: Berrins (Berrinsaol.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:33:03 -0700 (MST)
In a message dated 1/21/2000 11:34:11 PM, Zen [at] iinet.net.au writes:

<< When I start a journey, I like to have a purpose and a destination.  I'm
willing to throw caution to the wind and change direction in the light
of circumstances and maybe I'll sit still for a bit.  However I still
need to know where I'm going and why. >>

Amen to that!

At Pathways, our best discussions and decisions happen when the goals are
clear and the process well-planned out.  Setting goals and the process for
getting there are some of the best things our committees do to prepare a
topic for general meetings.   And goals and process go together; all journeys
have an end.  It might as well be the one you want.

    -Roger