Re: Harmony Village
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:39:00 -0700 (MST)
--------------9C28BD6C13DEA0A62AF0B6D2

RE Harmony Village and the question posted, I did reply to that individual but
on that particular day I hit the wrong reply button and it went to the sender
only instead of to the list as a whole.

I am listed in a couple of places as a contact person, and I forward all
queries to Macon Cowles <virmaco [at] aol.com>

Re no website, we actually have a domain name and used to have a website
(getting to the website now would do no good as the only contact information
provided is no longer valid), but the person who reserved the domain name and
initiated the website (both under his name) is unable to locate the information
necessary to either update the site or to move the domain name to another site.
I have tried contacting the various providers, but since I am not the one who
initiated either I am not able to change anything without authorization. While
it would appear a simple matter to rectify this, it has not been so. One of our
teams is trying to get a website up again, and I have volunteered to
design/maintain it, but they are still trying to get access to our domain name.
Maybe someday . . .

I do pass on all information sent my way.

Cheryl Charis-Graves
Harmony Village

--------------9C28BD6C13DEA0A62AF0B6D2

begin:vcard
n:Charis-Graves;Cheryl
tel;work:303-982-6701 +37270
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Cluster I Preschools
version:2.1
email;internet:ccharis [at] jeffco.k12.co.us
title:School Psychologist
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Cheryl Charis-Graves
end:vcard