Craft Room Design
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:00:43 -0700 (MST)
Our community is in the process of planning our craft room (among many other
things).  We'd like to know what other communities have found to work best.

Do you have individual lockers in your crafts room or separate cabinets or
other places for individuals to store materials and supplies?

What kind of furniture do you have in the crafts room?

What arrangements do you have for people using other people's equipment,
especially relatively expensive equipment.

Thank you in advance for your advise and help.

Becky Schaller
Sonora Cohousing
Tucson, Arizona
Where move in is expected this summer and there are still a few units
available for purchase.