Children
From: allenbutcher (allenbutcherjuno.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 06:02:00 -0700 (MST)
I neglected to mention that I have the material on "Values to Teach Our
Children" that I recently posted here in a PDF file, 8 1/2 x 11 format
poster, with one nice little graphic, suitable for printing on colored
paper and laminating or framing and posting in common house children's
rooms or elsewhere.  Let me know if you'd like the PDF file, and also if
you need the URL for getting the free Adobe Acrobat PDF viewer software.
         Allen

PS  For some background, I wrote that material about 12 years ago while
involved in the TO children's program, from sources including Waldorf and
Montesouri educational theory, child abuse safety training, behavioral
psychology, Parent Effectiveness Training, and our own direct experience
with children in community.    A.

PPS  Thanks to those who expressed appreciation for the material.  A.
  • Children allenbutcher, January 22 2000
    • Children allenbutcher, January 23 2000
    • Re: Children cynthia . e . carpenter, January 24 2000
    • Children allenbutcher, January 25 2000